The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
0-2 year’s experience
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to communicate with managers, directors, VPs, CxOs
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo
- Write a pitch for email and social media
- Do cold calling, email campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Send campaigns and schedule appointments with interested parties
- Sales negotiation skills
- Arrange a meeting for prospective clients with the top management of your company
- Continuous follow-ups with multiple collaborators
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
Interested Candidate may send Resume on – email@example.com